Are you a commercial or professional cleaner? In any case, you need an expandable duster for your own use and different applications. Unlike the ordinary duster, it retracts and stretches to allow accessing those parts hidden or located away with a lot of ease. The truth is that getting your hands on the appropriate duster is a significant step towards realization of ends it brings along.
OUR TOP PICK
- 20 Foot High Reach Duster Kit Includes: 5-12 feet aluminum extension pole, soft bristles cobweb duster, microfiber feather duster and a chenille ceiling fan duster. All accessories can be screwed to any standard 3/4" trapezoidal threaded rod tip. These three brush heads can cover almost all your daily cobweb and dust cleaning. Buy this set in just this budget for dusting work would be a good deal for everyone. Now, throw your ladder and broom away and let our kit to help you!
- 3-Range Aluminum Telescopic Extension pole: Made of premium aluminum to ensure lightweight, rust-proof, sturdy and durable. THREE RANGES can be adjusted according to your needs for height. The NON-SLIP EVA FOAM hand grip ensures comfort and reliable grip in wet conditions. REACH UP to 20 feet when fully extended which is enough to clean even highest gables without extra ladders or broom.
- Cobweb Duster: Through static electricity, you can easily clean cobwebs, walls, baseboards, ceiling fans, cabinets, corners, floors, under counters and popcorn ceilings with it. The proper contour shape and soft bristles remove dust and cobweb in the corners to protect the surface from scratches.
- Microfiber Feather Duster: It is made up of tiny microfibers that can attached dust and dirt to it, only when you rinse the duster head with water can the dust be shaken off or washed off and will not float everywhere. Ideal for cleaning furniture, bookshelves, wall-hanging pictures, chandelier, high corners, window screens & sills, blinds. Meanwhile, the BENDABLE HEAD makes it suitable for corners and hard-to-reach areas.
- CEILING Celing Fan Duster: Flexible and bendable duster can be used on the fan blades of any shape. It can be bent and maintained in the required form to maximize the area of dust removal surface and the absorption of dust particles. Great for cleaning ceiling fan, blinds, bookcases, chandelier, furniture, and other hard-to-reach areas and bending-demanded surfaces.
If you feel a telescopic duster is not for you, have a look at our guide and reviews of the best microfiber cloths for cleaning windows or the best dusting spray or best duster for house cleaning or best duster for venetian blinds or best portable cyclone dust collector or best cobweb dusters or best car cleaning duster or best electric high pressure air duster or best vacuum cleaners for hardwood floors.
If you want an affordable way of ensuring that your home, car, or office are free of dust, then you ought to use an extendable duster. Although it is only a cloth, it will eliminate dust without having to move around your home or office. Moreover, there are many benefits of using this type of extendable duster for high ceilings. These are some helpful steps to help you find the best extendable duster for high ceilings.
Table of Contents
Extendable Duster Secrets
As you know, the dusters can extend to varying lengths. It is a good idea to match the length you have in mind by considering the task ahead of you. In fact, choose a lengthier one for high ceiling and a short one for a nearer one. Moreover, the extensions capability must be smoother for it to actualize.
Item You Want to Be Cleaned
Which item do you need to impact? Is it a piano, keyboard, car, ceiling, or wall? It is vital that you consider this issue as various dusters are meant to tackle a wide range of surfaces. Moreover, making a match will equally eliminate any hassles that come with these tasks.
The types of materials that make these items also do matter a lot. Therefore, you should choose one that is tougher, richer, and stronger. That is necessary if you want to ensure that lifetime applications are possible and reduce any possibilities of having damages.
Also, you want to take into account operational expertise. That is the extent of the skill that you ought to employ to achieve a desired cleaning outcome. Moreover, you ought to choose one that is simpler to use and matches your expertise.
Ease of Use
The right extension duster for high ceilings you choose ought to be allow you to clean various areas with a lot of ease. Even if the areas are hard to reach, such as certain corners, cup holders, and air vents, it should clean those areas easily. That also means getting a duster for home that takes away stress of bending and stretching thanks to the telescoping handle. When you use it with the exterior of the car, it helps to clean top of the door and even roof of your vehicle.
Although this is not an important factor, it is necessary to consider it. For instance, having an extendable duster that may be used in carrying out a wide range of chores a great addition to your household items. You should note that an extendable duster can be used to clean offices, homes, and cars. Thus, it helps reduce the cost of operation and it can be your most favorite cleaning tool.
When buying a long handled duster, there is a need to consider both the durability and quality of the design. Also, you should consider the quality of material that is used in making a duster. Remember that the duster is made of various quality materials, but it may lack proper arrangement or even durability. However, having a duster with a poor design is likely to break down and may even cause unnecessary damage to the car.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Are dusters an effective way to clean?
You will be relieved to know that a quality duster can assist you in maintaining clean surfaces and extremely high quality. it assist you in navigating your way through the many alternatives available on Amazon.
What kind of material is most suitable for making dusters?
A fabric that is based on polyester is recommended to be used for making a duster. Polyester is not affected by the dust at all. The majority of the dust cloths that are sold in stores are made of microfiber, which is a fabric that is mostly composed of polyester. There is some roughness to microfiber, which gives it a bit more surface area for attracting and retaining dust than smoother materials.
The Bottom Line
The best extendable duster is one that is built to clean even places that are difficult to reach whether in your vehicle, home, or office. Also, it should have a microfiber to ensure that it effectively and easily trap dirt and dust as even retain them till you shake it off. Moreover, it needs to be of the right size and shape and should be perfect for cleaning cup holders and pockets.