Do you wish to pack lunch for your kid but the idea of choosing one, buying and making the right decision on which lunch box is perfect to choose seems intimidating? Well, relax we have got you covered. We’ll give you an unbiased, informative guide on some of the best lunch boxes you should select. We will not only furnish you with the pros and cons of various types of lunch containers but also give you information on the following vital areas touching on;
– Comfort when using the lunch box
– Free, non-toxic material
– Use to use by kids
This lunch box is designed for use by kids. The box is made up of plastic and easy to open.
Key Features of the features of the Bencho lunch box container
– Its kid friendly and easy to use.
– Snug lid fit; this is advantageous to people with special needs, allergies, and picky eaters. The container has more space for packaging more food.
– The lunch box is subdivided into three compartments, which creates more space to pack more food in the box.
– The lunch box is Colorless, making it suitable for carrying snacks and eye- appealing m
– The lid is easy to open, thus making it LEAK PROOF for carrying fluids, liquids, or runny foods.
The Rubbermaid Lunch box container is made to make the taking of lunch at schools or workplace more comfortable, convenient, and organized. It has one 2.6 cups flat container and one side container for packing fruits.
It has two small containers for additional items and a third container for other sandwich toppings. The kit is designed to work together and save space. The containers are put together to save space and stay organized. They can also be stacked together to create large spaces.
The Rubbermaid LunchBlox makes the packaging of healthy lunch foods easier than ever. The blue ice packs ensure that the food is fresh and chilled.
The adult and kid container is made to pack a satisfying lunch. Its design is easy and can fit inside any Lunch bag.
The blue ice helps to keep your lunch fresh and remain fresh for longer.
The blue ice packs are reusable. This lunch box has an airtight silicone seal that helps to prevent leakage of liquid food.
The container comes with additional cup side container and a cup snack container.
Significant features of the lunch pack container include;
– Has silicon layers that make an airtight seal that helps in preventing leakages of liquid foods while on the go?
– The lunch box has a sandwich kit with side and snack containers.
– Suitable for carrying large amounts of foods.
– Sometimes it’s a bit of a challenge opening the small containers
– Not suitable for those who do not take a lot of food during lunch breaks
-Has up to four compartments snack containers. This makes it convenient and easy to carry a variety of snacks under one lid.
– The lid fit is snug although not too tight for a more watertight seal, you can “click on” or close gently for kids to be able to open the lid.
– The container is safe for microwave dishwasher and freezer.
– Can be used by all ages.
– Sometimes it’s a bit of a challenge opening the small containers
This is an all in one kit. It’s perfect for you and your kid. It has one main sandwich sized compartment and two small compartments. The main closing lid holds two ice packs, which keeps your lunch meals fresh and cool. They are BPA free.
Key features of the fit and fresh bento box lunch kit
– The lunch box is microwave, freezer and top rack dishwasher safe
– The lunch box is perfect for kids as its easily opened by kids, and its shape allows easy fitting in the kid’s bag.
– The colored fabric casing withers away with time.
– The lid is a bit fragile and easily breaks if mishandled.
– The lid can easily crack.
– The lid does not close tightly.
– Prone to leakages of liquid foods.
– Huge containers may be strenuous for a kid to carry
The Lunch bag holds several containers and allows you to carry different types of foods and liquids in it without risk of them spilling.
Key features of the Fit and Fresh 944ffjx232c Original jaxx FitPak
– It has leak proof containers
– The lunch bag has (2) 1 cup container and (4) 2 cup container
– It has a shaker cup, a pocket Vitamin pack and large ice packs which are all found inside the lunch pack.
– It is durable as it is made of strong material that can hold the containers.
– The containers are leak-proof, and you can carry liquid foods on the go.
– Smaller in size compared to other lunch bags
The Yassun Wheat Straw Lunch Box is a modern, stylish, and large type of lunch box. This lunch box is environmentally friendly and is leak proof.
Notable features of the Yassun Wheat Straw Lunch box
– The box is environmentally friendly
– Has several layers for stacking up containers and are designed differently
– Too big for carrying small amounts of food.
– The Lunch box lid is not easy to open for kids.
This lunch box is made up of safe materials and is leak proof. It is leak proof and has an elegant bamboo finish.
Key features of Bento Lunch Boxes
– It is leak proof due to the presence of a silicone cord.
– It is microwavable and two-tier dishwasher safe.
– Easy to handle.
– The box is relatively small for carrying different types of foods.
– Durable. This is due to the metallic material it’s composed.
– Large in size, making it ideal for carrying large amounts of foods.
– This box is large and not suitable for carrying small amounts of kids.
– Due to its large size, it makes it unpopular among the kids.
This is an old school lunch box model that has stood the test of time and is classical. It is horizontally placed and keeps food for hours. The horizontal lunch box makes it easy to pack the bento containers.
Key features of the PackIt Freezable Classic Lunch Box Black
– Offers better food storage
– Provides convenience as it freezes your food, it keeps cold food cold.
– The lunch box has a great shape which makes it ideal for schools and works
– It is made from nontoxic poly canvas and is food safe. It is leak proof and has a water resisting lining.
– The Lunch box is not ideal for carrying small amounts of food.
What You Need To Know Before You Purchase Best Lunch Box:
The best Lunch box is full of ideas, recipes, and strategies for creatively packing healthy lunches for both adults and kids. Each type of lunch box is different from the other in terms of:
durability. Some are made from plastic materials while others are made up of metallic components.
proof or Not Leak Proof. We will review each type of lunch box and inform you which lunch box is good for carrying foods with liquids in them.
kid friendly is the lunch box. Get informed on the best and most friendly lunch box to kids. Some have lids that are easily opened by kids while others are tough as nail.
Get informed on the size of each lunch box and the number of containers, cups and water bottle it can hold at a time. You will also get informed on how to carry your lunch box
- My kid’s school doesn’t have a fridge. What can I use to keep his lunch cool?
You can use a lunch box with ice in it. Ensure to choose one that has a lid sealed with silicone. You can quickly get to know that by checking out some of the lunch boxes we have reviewed above.
2. My school has banned plastic lunch boxes. What should I use?
Dear reader, there are pretty much alternative metallic boxes such as the Stanley Classic Lunch Box, you can use in place of the plastic ones. They are easy to open for kids and can fit in their bags. Check out the metallic Lunch boxes we have reviewed above.
3. What lunch boxes are dishwasher, and microwave safe?
Not all lunch boxes are dishwasher safe. You can check out some of the lunch boxes we have reviewed and get to know which ones is dishwasher safe.
Choosing a good lunch box may prove to be a task due to the numerous of lunch boxes in the market and less information on the best way to go about it. we have the work easier for you by reviewing comprehensively a list of some of the most sought after lunch boxes. When choosing a lunch box for your kid ensure it is easy to open and it is leak proof. You deserve the best and so do your kid(s).