When it comes to choosing baby towels you ought to be quite careful. This is because kids’ skins are quite sensitive and hence their towels should be quite soft and tender. The towels should not be used for anything else apart from the baby’s use. You should always ensure that from the soothing warm bath to wrapping your baby before you oil him or her you use a different that’s clean. As baby’s skins are quite sensitive, you should always be ready with different sets of towels be it while bathing, swimming or just wiping them after quite a hot walk with them. They develop rashes quite easily and hence a clean towel is a necessity.
OUR TOP PICK
- ❤ THE FABRIC THAT CAN BREATH: Your baby will love this cute bath towel, they are made with Premium Quality Soft Cotton for optimal quality and softness. A comfortable, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics, MICHLEY Baby Bath Towel would be the first choice in Parent’s heart, the cotton bath towels absorbs moisture, which will keep your baby warm and dry and conserve body heat, enjoy the funny time that MICHLEY adorable bath towels bring to your little baby!
- ❤ EXTRA LARGE SIZE: A Larger Size of 35.43x35.43 inch Makes This Baby Towel Suitable for Infants and Toddlers, Allowing Plenty Room For Growth, Great For 0-6 Year Old Baby.
- ❤ DRY & WARM: Easy To Care For After Each Wash, Animal Face Comfortable Hood Keep Baby's Head Warm, Nothing Compares To The Feeling of Wrapping Your Baby In a Big, Warm and Extra Absorbent Towel After a Funny Swimming Bath!
- ❤ MACHINE WASHABLE:The Animal Cotton Towel Can Easily Be Machine Washed and Tumble Dried Meaning That Softness and Comfort Remains Wash-After-Wash, Which Is a Unique Precious Gift For Every Children and New Family.
- ❤ PERFECT GIFT FOR BABY: A Wonderful Perfect Essential For Your Own Home, Or Give It Away As a Thoughtful Baby Shower Gift!Get You Money Back Within 30 Days If You Don't Satisfied With This Item.
The good thing about bay towels is that there are easily available and of different sizes. Baby shops have opened up in the recent past in many locations makes it easy to shop for towels, bath linens as well as other accessories. While choosing your baby towel to make sure the fabrics will do well with your baby’s skin. Some kids may be allergic and if so get a recommendation from a pediatrician.
Table of Contents
If you feel a hooded towel is not for you, have a look at our guide and reviews of the best baby bottle warmer amazon or the best pregnancy pillows or best baby monitor with camera or best baby strollers for newborns or best bob stroller accessories or best booster seat for 4 year old.
We can base types of towels as per the fabrics. This may include:
There are many types of sewing machines in the market. For this reason, all these kinds are reviewed so that you can go through them and decide the sewing machine that works best for you. Considerably, the nest sewing machine should be sturdy, durable, and convenient. Some of the listed best sewing machines are such:
- TWO PACK: Includes two hooded bath towels are crafted with 100% breathable cotton that is GOTS certified - one of the most absorbent fibers there is
- DOUBLE-SIDED: Single-ply cotton terry side reverses to a soft muslin gauze with a raw edge jersey trim
- NO FUSS: Hood fits nicely over baby's head without falling on to face
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Towels measure 32" x 32" which means they can last as your little one grows
- GIFT READY: our towels coordinate back to our washcloths and blankets, making this a great addition to a baby registry and a perfect shower gift for a new mom, a new dad, or a growing family
These are the easiest to find and are quite cheap. They are made of quality cotton wool and are quite soft. Most cotton towels are used as bath towels and hence you may use them to wash your kid’s body. Cotton towels have no issues with skins as most kids are not allergic to cotton. You may also have a wrapped towel made of cotton as its warm enough to dry off and wrap your kid after a bath.
- IDEAL FOR BABY'S FRAGILE SKIN - Made of 100% rayon made from bamboo
- DURABLE AND GENEROUS - The baby towels with premium quality rayon is extremely durable and can withstand countless washes that become softer with daily use.
- IDEAL FOR BABY'S FRAGILE SKIN - Perfect for babies skin or other skin conditions.
- KEEP WARM AND BREATHABLE -Keeping baby dry and warm much quicker, The generous size (30 x 30 inches) makes these baby bath towels with hood suitable for newborns, babies.
- KEEP COLDS AT BAY: Make sure your precious newborn stays perfectly dry and safely protected from catching a cold.
Bamboo is quite eco-friendly and is a renewable resource. Once you buy a towel made of this precious resource you are safeguarding your kid against bacteria as it has elements of resistance to them. Bamboo fabric is mainly used to make hand and bath towels for your kids and hence a healthy wash.
- NATURAL FABRIC: Made with rayon derived from bamboo our washcloths have a soft and plush feel compared with normal cotton ones, offer the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- VALUE BUNDLE: These hand towel are the perfect small-sized 10‘’x10'' to keep next to yoga mat, in golf bag, in kitchen, in bathroom or any place where a larger size towel is unnecessary. Not only for adult use, but also for baby or toddler.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Our towels made of rayon derived from bamboo are super absorbent than cotton. Our washcloths are designed to provide maximum absorbency also insure quick drying.
- EASY CARE: These face cloths are durable, machine washable, tumble dry on low and can stand up to multiple wash cycles. They become plusher and softer after the first wash, fluff up beautifully and no shrinkage.
- Eco-Friendly and Reusable - Our towel set has reinforced stitching to make the washcloths last longer. Reusable and will get softer with every wash.They are chemical free, making them not only better for your baby, but also better for the environment.
The Egyptian cotton fabric has long strands of fiber, unlike the common cotton. This makes it quite ideal for bath towels as it provides an easy wash. Its also quite soft because of this and durable. If you are looking forward to buying luxurious towels for your precious baby, make sure you choose the Egyptian cotton made towels. They are relatively expensive as compared to the normal cotton towels.
As your baby requires different sets of towels for various purposes you may also classify the towels based on this. They may include:
Swim hooded towels
- Set includes hooded towel and five washcloths
- Made with 75% cotton 25% polyester / hooded towel 30x30 inches and washcloth 9x9 inches
- Soft and gentle on baby's skin
- Optimal for everyday use
- Affordable, high quality hooded towel and washcloth
Once in a while, you may have to take your kid to the beach or for swimming. This trendy set of towels has a hood and a towel wrap to the feet. They are quite cute and appealing to both the kid and mum. These towels ought to be made of a fabric that is quite warm and can easily dry of the water after a swim. The towels are made to match the sex of the baby and have well-designed hoods with different shapes.
Kids bath towels
- 100% COTTON - These bath towels are made from 100% ring spun terry cotton. Ring spun cotton is an extra-absorbent and quick drying fabric. It is very durable in nature and tear resistant which will give it a long life. It gives a soft, plush and feathery feel to your skin. For best results, wash separately before first use. These towels get fluffier with each wash.
- ECONOMICAL - Get the best for the best price!
- 5-BATH TOWELS - Treat yourself with this 5-pack bath towel set and you will enjoy it best at home, camping trip, vacation home, and for your guest. Fashionable colors make it ideal for all, mom, dad, boy, girl, and baby too. Set includes a variety of 5 great pastel colors, lavender, orange, white, aqua and pink, and get 2 12" x 12" washcloths.
- PERFECT SIZE - 27" x 54" - Large towels give you optimal use. Wrap yourself in luxury, whether it's after a bath, at the beach, or enjoy at the pool after a swim. 12" x 12" washcloths are the ideal size to use in the shower. Washcloths are gentle enough for everyday use on your face and for your kid's bedtime bath. Great gift idea to surprise your friend or loved one.
- MADE IN PAKISTAN - The source of natural cotton. Pakistan’s cotton is regarded as the best among varieties of cotton grown elsewhere in the world.
Bath time is also an integral part of a kid’s healthiness. You need to ensure that your baby is taking a bath each day even if it means just simply giving this bundle of joy a nice wipe. When it comes to bath towels. You may use cotton or bamboo fabric towels. They are soft and tender to the skin and come in different colors. Bath towels may include face, wrap, hand, and hooded baby towels also. There should be sets of towels that should be used for nothing else but to wipe your baby’s face.
When it comes to washing your baby use a different piece of face towel and ensure you always keep it clean and disinfected. If you are using a bamboo towel, you are safe as it has antibacterial elements in it. Hooded towels are trendy and are slowly gaining favor as compared to the wrapped towel. When you are doing shopping for toddler towels make sure you have this in your cart. They will be quite happy after a bath and they are wrapped with a hooded towel. These towels are quite fancy and hence your baby will certainly love it.
Here are some advantages of using a different set of baby towels for our kids:
Healthy skin as they do not get infected with other people’s skin problems. Kids being quite sensitive should be cared for and one way to do it is by washing and storing their towels differently from the rest.
You will be growing a happy baby as they are quite pleased with the towels you choose for them. When you shop for towels such as a hooded towels, your kid is certainly going to love this. This will make them grow happy and always looking forward to swims or even a bath. This makes it easy for you t lure your kid, especially at toddler’s age to take a bath.
While you choose your kid’s towels always ensure you check on the fabric. This will ensure that you choose the right towels for the purpose its meant for. As your kid grows always be ready to buy different sets and reuse the other for another purpose instead of throwing them off. You may donate. When it comes to bay towels, choose the best fit for purpose and also the sex of your child.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What’s the purpose of a hooded towel?
To give you an idea, a baby hooded towel is simply a little bath towel with a hood that is connected to it. The purpose of this item is to ensure that a baby’s head is kept warm and dry immediately after a bath and prior to the process of dressing them. This kind of towel may also be worn after going swimming; doing so helps to get a child’s core temperature back up to normal, which prevents them from getting the chills.
How often should towels be washed?
The best approach to stop germs from multiplying on your bath towel is to ensure that it gets enough of air drying time in between uses, and to wash it on a regular basis. The Cleaning Institute suggests that bath towels should be washed after every three usage. If you take a shower every day, then you will need to do laundry roughly once every other week.
Is it OK to reuse the same towel twice from a hygienic standpoint?
It is quite OK to use a towel more than once before washing and drying it, and doing so is really healthier for the environment. To reuse towels a few times is beneficial to the environment and is probably not anything that should raise any concerns.
Can I use a regular towel for my newborn?
In most cases, a baby can get away with using normal towels. However, the skin of a newborn is delicate, sensitive, and susceptible to damage from a variety of factors. When you use conventional towels on your kid, there is a chance that you may end up irritating their skin. This is particularly true if you wash the regular towels with the rest of the laundry using standard detergent.
Is there a risk of bacteria growth on wet towels?
When towels are often wet, kept in a warm atmosphere, and have a high absorbency rate, they create an ideal setting for the growth of germs. The germs that are already present on your skin are transmitted onto the surface of the towel each time you use it, according to specialists. The vast majority of the time, we keep towels in dark restrooms, where they are at risk of being contaminated with germs that may cause sickness.
What should you do with your towel after a shower?
To ensure that your towel gets completely dry after your shower or bath, you should drape it over a bar or the shower rod. This will assist in preventing the formation of germs and will lengthen the period that may pass between washings. Avoid using hooks, since they have the potential to allow moisture to get trapped inside the folds of the cloth.
The Bottom Line
While you buy towels just for your kid you are saving on costs one way or another. This is because once you prevent skin-related infections, you do not have to go to the pediatrician. They are quite expensive and hence you may use the cash on pampering your baby.