You must know some things about alarm clock. These are indeed very helpful in waking you up each time. Some tips will help you to have an audible alarm. You need to remember them all the time.
OUR TOP PICK
- 【Wake Up Light with Sunrise simulation】 This Sleep Aid digital alarm clock is designed for everyone, especially for heavy sleepers and kids. The sunrise simulation light with 7 natural sounds will be on gradually from 10% brightness to 100% by 30 minutes before alarm setting time. If you think 30 minutes is too long, you can set the process to 20 minutes or 10 minutes. Wake you up by nature.
- 【Dual Alarm & Snooze supported】 Considering that you may need to set different alarm clocks for your family members, we have designed two alarm clocks for you. Even more thoughtfully, we have equipped Dual Alarms with Every Day, Weekday, and Weekend options. In addition, the snooze function is specially designed for those who need an extra 9 minutes to start the day.
- 【Colorful Lights & 20 Brightness Adjustable】 There're many color lights you can choose, include blue, indigo, purple, red, orange, yellow, green. 3 level LED time display brightness(can be completely off) & 20 levels of adjustable lighting brightness.
- 【FM Radio & 7 Alarm Sounds】It will be an FM radio when you press the "FM Radio" button. Press and hold the "FM Radio" button for 2 seconds and it will start and automatically scan for all stations on frequencies 76.0-108.0 MHz. Also, the clock supports manual tuning. You just need to turn the snooze button to achieve manual tuning. In addition, you can choose 7 alarm sounds to wake you up (bird song, sea wave, stream, beep, wind chime, soft music, piano music). 16 levels of volume adjustable.
- 【Night Light / Bedside Lamp / Mood Light】It is also a bedside / night / reading light / Mood Light when you press the Wake-up Light / Mood Light button. You can also press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the brightness. The soft and warm light will give you good vision when you feed your baby / go to the toilet / read at night.
Most of the time, you will be shocked that the alarm clock in your room did not alarm for you to wake up. This can sometimes happen. It is not because the alarm did not ring, but because you were not able to hear it. This is a big problem that you have to face as soon as possible. Some tips will help you select the alarm so that you will wake up in the time that you have set.
RECOMMENDED ALARM CLOCKS
Table of Contents
Alarm Clock Secrets
Settle with classic ones
Classic ones have this bell at the top. This feature is very prominent among clocks during the early days. This is one good clock that you can use since it is proven to be reliable, efficient, and useful. This kind of clock will surely wake you up and will let you hear a loud alarm.
Get a metal tub
The metal tub is one proper container that can help the function of the alarm to become better and more reliable. It makes the sound better for you to hear it. There is a lot of metal tub that you will find on the market today. You need not buy the most expensive one.
Position the clock and the tub
Try to put the clock inside the tub so that the sound will be better. Make sure that you will place the container away from you. This will stimulate you to stand up or wake up to turn it off. This will surely make you alert and awake.
If you feel an alarm clock is not for you, have a look at our guide and reviews of the best area rug pads or the best door lock brand or best fire extinguisher for camping or best floor lamps for apartments or tablecloth and napkin sets or best spray foam insulation for diy or best space heater for extra large room or indoor heater for large room or best budget kerosene heater.
The clock will surely make a loud sound due to the tub that you used with the clock. The sound of the alarm will inevitably force you to wake up and do the things that you want to do for the day. Make sure that you will not go back to bed after.
Decide what type
Some people tend to put off the alarm clock as soon as they hear it even if they were the ones who turned the alarm on. This is very common among people, especially for those who do not have the energy to stand up early in the morning. If you think that you will resort to turning the alarm off, try to buy a battery-operated alarm clock so that you can put it anywhere you want. If you trust yourself that you will never put it off, you can settle with corded clocks to wake you up.
It is essential to consider the reliability of the electricity provider if you are using a corded clock. There are times that the electricity will turn off without notice, and it may hinder the alarm from ringing due to a lack of power. Determine the reliability of the electricity so that you will be able to choose between a battery-operated alarm or the one that has a cord.
Notice your sleeping habit
The first thing that you need to do is to look at your sleeping habit. You need to know how you use the alarm clocks that you have at home. Ascertain how loud a sound must be for you to hear it early in the morning. You must be aware of your habits for you to be able to choose the clock that you will use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Where in my bedroom would you recommend I place my alarm clock?
It is necessary to keep your alarm clock farther away from you since it may greatly disrupt your sleep if it is too near to you. Because of this, it is important to keep your alarm clock at a distance. Consider moving your alarm clock across the room so that the face is facing the other direction from where you are sitting so that the numbers do not glare at you.
The Bottom Line
Hearing an alarm from a clock is one right way to force you to wake up. Sometimes there are sounds that you will not be able to hear or just too soft for you to understand. Some tips will surely help you to be able to listen to the sound that will make you awake using an alarm clock.