Nowadays, lamps are no longer just the typical items we have at home. In this new era, floor lamps are already introduced as part of the main design; a wide-ranging variety of styles are offered to give rooms the kind of atmosphere that everyone desires.
OUR TOP PICK
- Accent Floor Lamp: Soften sharp contemporary lines with the Espresso floor lamp. A rich walnut finished wood base adds warmth to any room and the frosted white glass shade evenly distributes illumination from a 150 Watt equivalent bulb.
- Exclusive Design: Turn the lamp on and off with a conveniently located foot step switch. This lamp has a clear cord and is smart outlet compatible. Bulb is not included in the packaging.
- Contemporary Lamp: Elevate your home decor with natural style lighting fixtures from Adesso. Our vast array of lighting options is sure to bring the perfect style and ambience into your home.
- Versatile Use: With a compact footprint and elegant design, Adesso Floor Lamps provide a large amount of light in a small amount of space. This functional lamp is ideal for a variety of interior settings including corners, entryways, bedsides, and more.
- Product Specifications: Walnut poplar wood, frosted glass shade, 68 in. height, on/off foot step switch, this lighting product is UL listed, meaning that it has been tested and approved to meet the government-regulated safety standards for the USA.
If you feel a modern floor lamp is not for you, have a look at our guide and reviews of the best rug pads for laminate floors or best door locks with keypad or best fire extinguisher for home or napkin and tablecloth sets or best spray insulation kits or best and safest space heater for large room or best indoor heaters for large rooms or best kerosene heater indoors.
Floor lights can be seen standing tall in a room and are much taller than other types of lamps like the traditional desk lamps. It has some astounding advantages which are intended to let the interior decoration look more elegant. Let us discuss some of the important concerns about floor standing lamps that you might want to know.
Where’s the Best Place to Put Floor Lamps?
Most modern floor lamps are usually seen in the living room; this is why you have to consider everyone’s safety and it is to set up the lamp and the cord appropriately and to make sure it won’t cause any accidents. Standing lamps surely look good, but if a family member or a guest of yours trips over it and ends up getting hurt then you’ll probably become upset right away.
Next, if you’re not that worried about lighting a specific space, and just want to keep the entire room brighter, then it will work to move the floor lamp towards the corner of the room. You must know where you want the light to go! If your goal is to enlighten the mood, then maybe a touch of light in the whole place would be picture-perfect. You can choose to have a tall lamp with multiple bulbs and set it up in the center of your room then focus the different light bulbs to each spot you wish to have a brighter ambiance.
The best thing about these modern lamps is that they can be repositioned anytime. Yes! These modern floor lights can be placed wherever you want, depending on where you think it will look best, so don’t feel too much uneasiness about where you should put it!
How to Select the Perfect Floor Lamp?
The main question that must be answered before purchasing a floor standing lamp is the reason behind it. Do you just want it because it’s pleasing to the eyes? Or is it going to be your light as you read your novels at night? Floor lamps are a comfortable alternative in planning the kind of lighting you desire for your haven, and trying to narrow down the floor lamp’s uses would help you determine which kind of lamp you should pick.
A floor light’s functionality may vary and so it is necessary to pick the appropriate kind depending on how you intend to use the light or what role it will serve you and your family. A little reflection will do and you’ll probably have a great tall lamp that’s both classy and efficient!
What are the Benefits of Having a Floor Standing Lamp at Home?
- Wide Variety
To set a tempo and have the appropriate functionality, each room requires a mix of general lighting, work lighting, and decorative lighting. A wide range of colors and designs of these modernized lamps will give you so many choices and you’ll surely like at least a single one.
- Well-made and Modernized
The lamps we had during our childhood days are prone to breaking and can cause a fire as we used to put fuel on it to light it up. The modern lamps nowadays are much better than they were in the past because they’re safer now due to higher standards.
- Brightness-Adjustment Feature
Floor lamps have a brightness-adjustment feature. This awesome function helps you to change the light according to the setting; it is perfect for any task that you’re doing. Just remember to check the lamp that you choose to purchase has a dimmer before you buy it.
- Easy to Set Up
It does not require distracting installation and drilling; therefore, it saves time and provides complete versatility. They don’t need a hammer nor screw; you just bring them to where you want to place it, plug it in, turn it on, and you’re done!
The Bottom Line
MODERN FLOOR LAMPS are just about a must for a well-designed lighting strategy. They are stunning and elegant and depending on the type you choose, getting one will definitely add an immediate touch of sophistication to your living room and bedroom. I bet you’re thinking about purchasing your own floor lamp right now!