Sewing machine for overlock stitching siruba hso-747d overlock sewing machine recommended. SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock sewing machine is a flexible and reasonably priced Serger. Because of its affordability and user-friendliness, this Overlock Sewing Machine has been deemed a solid purchase by the market’s experts.
Existing customers have even spoken highly about it. Obviously, its excellent looks and clever space-saving size aren’t the only factors that make it palatable to the masses. As a result, the issue arises as to what makes this portable Serger special. Let us begin with a look at the details of the machine.
- Stitching speed: 1,300 stitches per minute.
- There are 3-4 threads.
- Is it color-coded? Yes.
- Light: Yes, it is equipped with a bulb.
- The weight is 16 lbs.
- The following are the dimensions: 11.6 inches by 11 inches by 11.6 inches.
Additionally, this sewing machine’s differential feed mechanism is the most appealing feature for the price category it belongs in. The Serger’s differential feed mechanism may be adjusted with a simple knob on the side.
The feed has a little knob that enables you to change the feed from 0.7mm to 0.2mm. But there’s more to it than that. SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine has several characteristics that will make you feel like you made the right choice when you purchase it.
- A free arm sewing machine with a changeable pressure foot is included for convenient and smooth operation.
- The machine is equipped with a bright working light, which allows the operator to operate in a well-lit environment.
- Color-coded threading chart: The color-coded threading chart makes it easier for users to use the Serger by eliminating confusion.
- Convertible threads: The machine is built with 2 needles along with convertible 3 or 4-threads.
- Simple seaming: You won’t have to worry about wavy seams on knitted materials, and you’ll be able to take use of the leverage provided by pucker-free seams even when working with lightweight fabrics.
- It is simple to use, thanks to its adjustable pressure foot and micro safety switch, which prevents stitching from taking place when the front cover of the machine is left open.
- The machine’s support bed may be removed, allowing it to be converted into a free arm. This is excellent for stitching trouser legs, sleeves, cuffs, and other details on garments.
- The machine has a wide, easily adjustable tension dial: this feature enables users to vary the tightness of the threads, resulting in the fabrication of perfectly aligned seams.
- The Serger Machine is equipped with a big Adjustable Presser Foot, which is one of the many advantages of using this sewing machine. It contributes to the preservation of superior stitching quality on both heavy and light textiles.
- The adjustable presser foot provides additional comfort by allowing for simple adjustment of the pressure applied by the presser foot by loosening or tightening the presser foot.
- Machine adjusting chart: You will be provided with a machine adjusting chart in order to ensure that your machine operates at peak performance.
Color-coded points on the threading chart make it easy for customers to follow along when they utilize the box’s safety switch.
- Competitively priced: The SIRUBA 747D Serger sewing machine is reasonably priced for a basic Serger sewing machine.
- Compact and portable: This model is one of the smallest and most portable devices available on the market.
- Strong Motor: The machine’s motor is strong enough to produce clean, even stitches in a broad range of textiles.
- Limited Warranty: The purchase of this SIRUBA Serger is accompanied by a one-year limited warranty.
- User Handbook: The manual has just a limited amount of instructional material, which may not be adequate for novices.
- Plastic Construction: The quality of the plastic utilized in the construction of this Overlock machine is subpar.
- 2 Needles and convertible 3 or 4 thread
- Free-arm sewing, convertible presser foot, and differential feed mechanism, and light for a brighter work area
- Color-coded threading chart for fast and easy threading
- Differential feed prevents wavy seams in knitted fabrics and movement between the layers of fabric. It also ensures pucker-free seams on light weight fabrics
- A machine adjustment chart to help you to sew beautifully based on stiffness and thickness of fabric, thread size and type.
Whether you’re a novice or an expert sewer, the SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine is a great investment. Its clear output gives me a lot of pleasure.
The convertible threading option and the user-friendly instructions make manual threading a lot less of a pain, at least for those who are just learning how to sew.
One of the main reasons to acquire the stylish SIRUBA 747 is its lightning-fast stitching speed.