In recent years kids drones have become more popular with children and this is a guide to teaching them the essentials of using drones. Although kids drones are regarded as toys, these are not ordinary toys and it is better that children know about drones before using them.
OUR TOP PICK
- 【LIGHT UP THE SKY】Bright LEDs on the Q9s drone emit vibrant neon GREEN & BLUE light throughout its entire frame, providing you with a powerful illuminating effect and a vivid flight experience.It also has three different display modes for lighting. We believe that it will surprise you all!
- 【SECURE & DURABLE】The structured style and FOUR sturdy propeller guards ensures a secure flight which protects your kids to avoids body injury from spinning propellers. High quality ABS material to withstand countless crashes or drop. Very durable and reliable drone for Kids and Beginners
- 【User Friendly】1:You can simply take-off / land / return the drone with one button. 2:Three speeds for you to choose, No matter beginners or skilled players. 3:You have no worry about identifying directions Under headless mode. 4:The altitude hold feature allows your drone to hover automatically in the air. (Even if you do not do anything with the controller) All these features make the drone extremely beginner-friendly.
- 【Double flight Time】Comes with 2PCS batteries.Player will have more time for fun.
- 【Multiple Operating Tricks】Featuring with 360 degree Flips and Auto-Rotation Functions to enrich your flying experience.Good toy for kids.
Just like adult drones, kids drones are designed to fly, and that means there risks to using them, even for playing with. Whenever, and wherever kids are flying drones, attention needs to be paid as to what is around, and what could pose a threat to safety. Even if playing in their own back yard or garden, attention needs to be paid to hazards such as trees and overhead power cables. Using drones may also upset neighbors so aults should mention that their kids have drones and will want to fly them.
7 Essential Facts about Kids Drones
To make it more exciting kids drones are often fitted with cameras so that kids can have an aerial view of everything that the drone flies over. When a drone is fitted with a camera it is better not to fly it over businesses or places where people want to maintain their privacy.
The technical term for drones is unmanned aerial vehicle, the ones used for military operations though are much larger than any kids drones. Large drones are often computer controlled though others are remote controlled. Toy drones are simpler yet the concept is the same,only the size differs.
Using a remote control to control kids drones gives children the skills to use remote control units and to learn what to look out for while the drone is in the air.
By learning to control a kids drone, children could learn the skills that get them a job delivering goods with a drone, for example working for Google. Drones are useful in taking items to places that cars would find difficult to reach, while using a plane or helicopter would not be practical.
The use of cameras on kids drones is a good way to develop skills as a photographer or as a video maker. Kids could use cameras to picture anything interesting that the drone flies over. Kids could also learn how to edit by turning the footage into short films or video clips.
Drones, even the smaller kid size ones can allow their controllers a lot more of the areas that a drone flies over. For kids it can provide different views of the districts they live in, or anywhere they are spending a vacation at. Understanding what they are seeing from the air could be useful for kids that aim to have a career in the military.
Children need to be aware that there are certain places that kids drones should not be flown, for instance near to military bases, civilian airports and wherever emergency services may need to use aircraft for search, rescue, ambulance or fire fighting missions.
Kids Drones – The Bottom Line
Over all then drones can a great deal of fun for kids to play with and control. However great care needs to be taken as to when and where drones are flown. Kids and any accompanying adults should check for hazards and not fly near cilian or military aircraft. Over head power cables and trees are also best avoided.