Those of you who have a lot of experience with sewers should check this out. Computerized sewing machine Janome Memory Craft 6500P is meant for skilled and professional sewers.
Among its many features are fast stitching rates, a powerful motor and a huge sewing area, making it ideal for several sewing jobs.
As you would expect from a Janome device of this caliber, the Memory Craft 6500 isn’t exactly budget-friendly.
Read on for our fair assessment of the machine to help you determine whether it’s perfect for you (and worth the hefty price tag).
- Gross weight: 4 lbs.
- The following are the dimensions: 8 x 18.5 x 12.7 inches
- 135 built-in stitches, including 7 buttonholes, are included in the price.
- Stitching speed: Straight stitch 1000 stitches per minute; Zigzag stitch 700 stitches per minute.
- Computerized/Mechanic: Computerized.
- Bobbin: A jam-proof drop-in 15 class bobbin system that is simple to replace and can be wound while the machine is stitching is provided.
- Limited 25-year warranty on parts and labor.
The Janome Memory Craft 6500P features a sleek design that would complement any studio or craft space.
Designed to last a lifetime, this machine boasts a sleek and stylish appearance. You can tell right away that this equipment is top-notch and built to endure.
When it comes to selecting and seeing stitching options, the LCD screen is the right size.
At a whopping 36.4 pounds, it’s clear that this is no lightweight sewing machine. Although the machine is hefty, it does not seem to be too huge.
You would expect to get some more goodies with your computer if you were to pay this much money, wouldn’t you? Fortunately, Janome did not let us down.
There are many eye-catching additions for your sewing projects included with the machine:
- Buttonhole foot with automatic buttonhole
- Darning foot for basting and danning
- 1 1/4″ Seam foot
- Feed foot that is even
- Satin stitch foot with an open toe
- A flathead screwdriver is required.
- 13 presser feet that attach with a snap
- Foot with a zigzag pattern
- Overedge foot with a rounded toe
- Heel with rolled hem
- Zipper foot is a kind of shoe that has a zipper on the bottom.
- Satin stitch foot (optional).
- Blind hem foot with a rounded toe.
- Cording foot (optional).
- Overcasting one’s foot.
- A screwdriver with four sides.
- An extra set of needles
- Lint brush (optional)
- Instruction handbook for the vehicle’s owner
- Accessory storage container with a space for a presser foot.
- Knee lifter is a device that lifts the knees.
- A seam ripper is a tool that is used to tear seams.
- There are two spool holders, one big and one little.
- Additional bobbins
- Quilting bar in the standard configuration
- Quilting bar for optimum feed foot distribution
- A screw-in cloth guide is included.
The bonus kit contains the following items:
- Zipper Foot with a Hidden Zipper
- Straight Stitch Foot (also known as a straight stitching foot)
- Needles in the size 14 range (Quantity 10)
- Bobbins are a kind of bobbin (Quantity 10)
- Grasping for Foot
- Foot with Ultra-Glide Technology
- Roller Foot is a kind of footwear that has a roller on the bottom.
- The Button Sewing Foot is a kind of sewing foot that is used to sew buttons.
- Ditch Quilting Foot (also known as a ditch quilting foot)
- Foot with Applique
Sewing machines made by Janome are known the world over for their high level of craftsmanship and the respect they command in the sewing industry.
As the world’s biggest sewing machine manufacturer, Singer takes great pleasure in their engineering and quality control. As a consequence of their well-known quality, Janome has been awarded several contracts to build sewing machines for various firms.
Magnetic hook bobbin system and built-in embroidery system are just two examples of the company’s creative products that have contributed to their rising popularity in the industry.
With Janome, you can be certain that your investment will pay off in the long run.
Janome’s Memory Craft 6500P is covered by a 25-year manufacturer’s limited guarantee.
The entire warranty may be found on the manufacturer’s website and includes all of the information you need. However, the 25-year guarantee only covers typical domestic usage; if the machine is utilized for commercial reasons, it will only have a 1-year warranty.
Sewing pros and serious enthusiasts alike will appreciate the Memory Craft 6500P sewing machine’s power, accuracy, and speed.
Multiple tasks may be accomplished in a matter of minutes thanks to stitching rates of 1,000 stitches per minute. The Janome has a zigzag stitch that can sew 700 stitches per minute.
With a throat space of 9′′ x 5′′, a sophisticated feed mechanism for stitching even the heaviest of fabrics, and a knee lifter for raising the presser foot, this sewing machine is well suited to quilters’ needs.
Not to mention the hand-look quilt stitch and the five distinct appliqué blanket stitches.
I highly recommend the Janome Memory Craft 6500 if you’re interested in some free motion quilting. In order to lower the feed dogs, all you have to do is slide an indication on the front of the machine.
Up/Down positioning is just as straightforward. Whenever you flip your project over, the needle will always be in the same spot. It’s time to stop wasting time attempting to go back to where you left off!
The buttons adjacent to the LCD screen let you to simply modify the stitch size of the garment. You’ll be able to see your choices on the screen.
In spite of the seller’s claims to the contrary, you’ll discover that this machine is more than capable of sewing large quilts, many layers, and difficult fabrics like denim and leather.
Those pillars of strength are a blessing from above! Be careful to use the proper needles, though.
√ Superior Quality and Durable
Investing in the Janome Memory Craft 6500 guarantees that you’ll get a high-quality product that’s worth the price tag.
The machine’s appearance and feel speak volumes about its build quality and attention to detail. To illustrate its durability and strength, while operating at high speeds the machine has a hefty weight that assures little vibration.
You don’t have to worry about having to replace this since it has a lengthy shelf life.
Because of Janome’s outstanding quality, so many expert and advanced sewers gravitate to the brand.
√ Stitch Options and Needle Positions
There are so many stitches to choose from with the Janome Memory Craft 6500P.
As a result of the 135 stitches available (including seven one-step automated buttonholes), you’ll be able to create a variety of eye-catching garments. One flip chart flips out of the machine’s rear and contains all of the designs.
This function is particularly useful for sewers who work on a variety of different types of jobs.
This model boasts a total of 71 needle drop locations, making it one of the most precise sewing machines on the market (including 15 left to right needle positions).
If you’re paying this much money for a product, you can expect it to be of the highest quality.
√ Smart Control of Pressure
To get the best results while sewing, it is important to adjust the amount of pressure used to match the fabric’s texture and density. The pressure regulator on the Janome Memory Craft 6500P lets you fine-tune how hard the foot presses on the cloth.
Using the Visible Pressure Gauge, you’ll be able to consistently obtain the results you want. This is ideal for professionals that want things to have a clean finish.
√ Very beneficial for quilters
The Memory Craft 6500 is a great machine for expert and experienced sewers, as well as quilters. In fact, this is the principal machine of choice for many quilters, both amateur and professional.
This is the reason:
- A 9-inch by 5-inch neck area.
- For appliqué, there are five blanket stitches.
- The appearance of hand-quilting
- High-tech feeding system for thick materials
- To elevate one’s knee
√ Easy to Use
If you’re a dedicated sewer or quilter, we believe this device is best suited for you, but it’s also straightforward enough for novices to use if you don’t become overwhelmed by all the possibilities.
There are several convenient features that make stitching easier, such as the automated thread cutter and automatic needle threader.
Just three simple steps and a tremendous time saver, the threader is ready to use.
The ability to wind your bobbin while sewing with a separate bobbin winding motor is another time-saving feature. You don’t have to stop and unthread the machine when you need to wind another bobbin.
With several deadlines and little time to spare, this may be quite beneficial!
√ It is not transportable
Despite the fact that the weight of this product allows for high-speed stitching and little vibration, the machine is just too hefty to transport outside of the studio.
With a weight of 36.4 lbs, you may find yourself in need of a big wheeled bag to transport it about with you.
Those who like traveling with their sewing machine to various places, conferences, and seminars may find this to be an issue in the future. It’s unquestionably a machine for the home studio.
√ Using a Dim Sewing Light
The stitching light looked to be somewhat faint, which would be inconvenient for working late at night.
Additionally, additional illumination may be necessary, and the low lighting may be difficult to work in, particularly for those with less than perfect eye sight.
√ The Instruction Manual is a Little Complicated
When working with a computerized equipment like this, you don’t want things to get too difficult.
The instruction booklet, although including a large number of buttons and settings that are plain, intuitive, and seem to be simple to use, was quite longwinded and thorough, which was both off-putting and at times puzzling.
- Built-In ACUFEED FLEX Feeding System - This Allows For Superior Feeding of Both the Top and Bottom Layer of Fabric - Perfect For Large Quilts, Fine Fabric and More! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back
- Sew Up To a 9mm Stitch Width - Sew at an Incredible 9mm Width (Most Machines Sew at 7mm or Below). All Included Sewing Feet and Many Stitches Built-In are Made to Sew at 9mm So You are Ready to Sew Wide Right Out of the Box! / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Included Straight Stitch Plate With Simple Plate Conversion - Included is a Straight Stitch Plate which Gives you a Single Round Straight Stitch Hole for the Ultimate in Precision when Straight Stitching! To Change the Plate, Simply Press Down the Needle Plate Release Level and your Standard Plate will Instantly Pop Up. No Screwdriver Needed!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Black Roller Accessory Trolley Case w/ Storage Pocket, Black Semi-Hard Machine Cover, ACUFEED FLEX 9mm Ditch Quilting Sewing Foot, Straight Stitch Plate, Dual Feed 9MM Foot, Automatic Buttonhole "R" 9mm Foot, Convertible Free Motion Quilting "QB-S" 9mm Foot, Free Motion Darning "PD-H" 9mm Foot, ZigZag "A" 9mm Foot, Rolled Hem "D" 9mm Foot, Zipper "E" 9mm Foot, Satin Stitch "F" 9mm Foot
- Also Comes With - Open Toe Satin Stitch "F-2" 9mm Foot, Blind Hem "G" 9mm Foot, Overcasting "C" 9mm Foot, 1/4" Seam "O" 9mm Foot, Open-Toe 9mm Foot, Clear View 9mm Foot, Button Sewing "T" 9mm Foot, Janome MC8200 Instructional DVD, Knee Lifter, Foot Control, Screwdriver, Pack of Needles, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, 2 Packs of Universal Needles, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Large Spool Holder, Small Spool Holder, Bobbins, Quilter Bar, Felt, Spool Stand, Additional Spool Pin + Touch Panel Stylus
It goes without saying that the Janome Memory Craft 6500P is an excellent model option if you are an experienced sewer searching for a strong and durable machine that will last you through your endless sewing endeavors.
You may be certain of receiving a high-quality product that will prove to be a terrific long-term financial investment.
Despite the fact that this sewing machine is not portable, it would be ideal for a sewing studio since it includes all of the key functions required by a confident and experienced sewer. Even though this sewing machine is expensive, you can be certain that you will receive your money’s worth from this outstanding piece of equipment.
This machine, on the other hand, is not recommended for beginners. It is clear that this product is geared at confident and expert sewers in terms of both price and necessary knowledge, even though many of the features would be beneficial to an unskilled sewer on many levels.
- JANOME HORIZON 12000 REVIEW – W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM
- BEST SERGER FOR BEGINNERS – 2022 REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE (w3onlineshopping.com)
- BEST COVERSTITCH MACHINE – 2022 RATINGS AND REVIEWS (w3onlineshopping.com)
- THE BEST SEWING MACHINE 2022 | REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE | W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM
- BROTHER ST371HD vs SINGER 4411 – W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM