Surprisingly Effective Ways to How to Keep Toilet Brush Clean
We frequently overlook the necessity to clean our cleaning gear. Your toilet brush and its holder are filthiest items in your bathroom. Cleaning the toilet brush is best done immediately after use. Learn how to clean a toilet brush and brush holder in moments.
RECOMMENDED TOILET BRUSH
- Canister door opens automatically when Toilet Brush is lifted and neatly stores Brush when not in use
- Toilet Brush features tapered Brush head and sturdy blue bristles for deep cleaning under the rim and other hard to reach places
- Shape of handle is designed for a secure, comfortable grip
- Canister drip tray features ventilation slots that allow water to quickly evaporate
- Compact footprint is ideal for small spaces
Table of Contents
HOW TO DISINFECT TOILET BRUSH
How to clean toilet bowl brushes efficiently is to immerse them in bleach. Remember to read the product label for application directions, including any safety precautions – bleach is a strong substance. Preparation is key for how to disinfect toilet brushes and clean them! To clean a toilet brush, follow these instructions.
Fill a bucket with water
Make use of hot water.
Toss in the bleach
Add two to three capsules of bleach to the mixture (see the bottle label for advice on this).
Allow the brush to soak for a while
Place your toilet brush in the bucket and let it wait for an hour to work its magic.
Remove the brush from the container and rinse it under hot water.
Place the toilet brush back in the holder
Once the toilet brush has dried, it should be placed back in the holder.
HOW TO CLEAN TOILET BRUSH HOLDER
After cleaning the toilet brush, it’s time to clean the holder. While your toilet brush dries, do this. Follow these methods to clean toilet brush holders.
Anti bacterial spray
Antibacterial spray the interior and exterior of the toilet brush holder. Alternately, immerse it in a bleach solution for an hour. Remember to always read the product’s safety instructions.
- Drain for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with scalding hot water.
- Dry the toilet bowl with a towel.
- Finally Place the toilet brush in toilet holder.
Source: Cleaning a Toilet Brush and Holder | Cleanipedia UK