You can’t go wrong with this creamy Caesar Salad dressing without anchovies since it’s fast, adaptable, and delicious! Using just a few common ingredients, you’ll be able to whip up this dish in no time. You’ve got a dressing that’s ready to go!
Table of Contents
In just a few minutes, you can whip up a creamy, delicious Caesar salad dressing!
A go-to Caesar salad recipe that my Caesar salad followers enjoy just as I do has made my life so much easier! I doubted that I would ever be able to find a substitute for anchovies in my favorite dish.
Anchovies are a key ingredient in this dressing’s spicy, garlicky taste!
You may want to give this Caesar dressing a try, if you’ve been avoiding it as I have. It’s easy to make, and it only requires a few common home items (mayo, Dijon, Parmesan, Worcestershire, lemon, salt & pepper). This dish is very delicious without any anchovies!
How to Make Creamy Caesar Dressing Recipe
INGREDIENTSOnly a few cupboard goods are required for this really simple and delicious dressing.
- A total of three tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard, coarsely ground
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 big Lemon (optional) (zested and juiced)
- ⅛ teaspoons of salt and pepper, each (freshly ground, to taste)
Caprese and delicious brined olives like Castelvetrano may be alternatives for anchovies.
Allergies to fish
If you’ll be serving this dressing to someone with a seafood sensitivity, keep in mind that Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies. A list of fish-free Worcestershire sauce equivalents may be found under the section on the sauce’s alternatives.
Just a few minutes in a food processor will do the trick. Make this delicious Caesar salad dressing in just a few minutes with only a food processor or blender.
- It’s time to get to work! Put everything in a food processor and blitz or pulse until the mixture is creamy (mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and freshly ground pepper).
- Serve immediately after tossing. Take a big bowl and a lot of greens, and then generously drizzle the salad with the dressing. Serving is as simple as tossing everything together until everything is well-coated.
You won’t have to deal with uncooked eggs or very salty anchovies in a can! Using only the best ingredients, this dressing is sure to please the whole family. I hope you have as much fun with it as my family and I have!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is creamy Caesar dressing nutritious?
If you’re curious about whether or not traditional Caesar dressing is good for you, the answer is often negative. Traditional Caesar dressings (even those prepared at home) may have a high calorie and fat content since they are produced with rich components such as egg yolks, cheese, and oil.
What are the ingredients that go into making a creamy Caesar dressing?
To begin, combine the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl and stir together. After that, add the mayonnaise, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt, and pepper to the mixture while whisking. The dressing may be stored safely in the refrigerator for about one week.