Among the most wonderful experiences, one can have in life is traveling. Whether you’re planning to go shopping in the city next door or you’re taking a flight to another country, the experiences will bound a lifetime. One of the key things to consider when you are planning to take a trip is your packing. Every experienced traveler understands the need to get the right backpack. While suitcases are just fine if you are making short trips, nothing beats the flexibility of a backpack. Whether you are purchasing your first backpack or you’re replacing an old one, you’ll want to check out the following secrets to selecting the best travel backpack for men or women.
OUR TOP PICK
- 【Upgraded Wet Pocket Design】Venture Pal backpack stands out with more humane design for easy and convenient use. One waterproof wet pocket is added to the main compartment, a zipper on the back of this backpack which led to the internal wet pocket, to better separate sweaty clothes, towels or other personal things after swimming or taking exercise.
- 【Durable Material】This backpack is made of high quality tear and water resistant nylon fabric,heavy duty metal zippers and enhanced by bar-tacks at major stress points provide long-lasting durability against daily activities.The extra strength provided by the double-layer bottom piece makes it possible to carry more stuff.
- 【Compact & Comfortable】It weighs only 0.7 pounds, can easily fold into its own pocket for storage,and unfold it when you need it. Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder. The chest clip with a whistle buckle work perfectly to distribute the pack’s weight and keep it steady and centered. A must have for sports , hiking, camping and traveling.
- 【Large Capacity & Multi Compartment】With 40L storage space, this backpack features with multi-compartment design includes one main zipped compartment, one zipped front pockets and two side pockets. One separator and one small zippered pocket in the main compartment are convenient enough to help you further organize things.Large capacity helps you easily organize all your essential items.
- 【Purchase Tips】- If there is any problem, just contact with us, we will handle with it immediately.
If you feel a travel backpack is not for you, have a look at our guide and reviews of the best light hunting backpack or best laptop backpack for college or best small travel backpack or best backpack for preschool or best suitcases for international travel or best high end disc golf bags.
Check out What’s Available on the Market
You’ve probably had a good quality backpack for a good number of years – that’s alright! However, your backpack is prone to wear and tear over time. Sooner or later, you’ll still need to replace it. So, whilst you may have purchased a high-end bag a few years back, you’ll be surprised by what’s currently new in the market. Therefore, check out for new posts on the websites of reputable retailers. This will help you compare the quality and prices of the wide array of backpacks out there.
Select the Key Type
Backpacks feature three distinct types of keys: standard, specialist, and wheeled backpacks. The standard backpack comes with features such as padded pockets for tablets, laptops, and cameras. Hiking backpacks are suitable for travelers who will be hiking, trekking, or even camping. On the other hand, wheeled backpacks are more suitable for air travel. Of course, there are endless backpack options to choose from within these types of keys.
Decide on the Features
You’ve probably selected a standard backpack – the one without wheels or frame. Here, you’ll need to pick out a few extra features to incorporate. Of course, adding these features comes with an added cost. Thereupon, it is important to only add what you need. For instance, if you intend to carry a laptop in the bag, you might want to select a backpack with compartments that can accommodate it. It is worth noting that photography gears such as lenses can be very expensive. Thence, make sure to select a travel backpack for women or men that has extra security features like special tabs for locks or reinforced zippers.
If possible, try it out!
If you are a camper or a trekker, ensuring that the backpack you intend to buy has all you need is worthwhile. Checking out the camping and trekking equipment on catalogs from the famous brand is not enough. For instance, small travel backpack that are made of lightweight waterproof material impose an added cost. However, you’ll want to try the bag out to make sure that it is as lightweight as you’d want it to be. What’s more, trying out a number of brands will help you pinpoint the backpack with straps and frames that are comfortable on your back.
Assess the Weight of The Bag
Of course, backpacks with handles and wheels are a great invention. However, these features potentially add some weight to your bag. How about assessing the weight of the bag when it is empty? This will definitely help you have a rough estimation of how much weight the backpack can safely carry. Make sure that the wheel mechanism is strong enough to carry around your stuff. The last thing you’ll want to experience is to carry around a backpack with broken wheels to the airport!
Make sure that your backpack is comfortable
The biggest priority when purchasing a bag is comfort. Traveling with an uncomfortable backpack can be a dainty task. Consequently, it is important to get a bag comfy enough to use over a long time. You can opt for backpacks with padding along with air channels.
Decide on Your Budget
Finally, you’ve got to determine the amount of money you’re willing to spend on purchasing the best travel backpack. Upon making decisions on the type, features, and extras, you’ll definitely have a few choices to select from, but the prices will be different. Well, the cheapest option is never the best; unless you’re working on a restricted budget. Select a price that defines the quality – but one you can afford.
The Bottom Line
Picking the right travel bag is a significant part of planning your trip. Whether you’re backpacking Europe or you’re drifting through South America, the above secrets should help you select the most appropriate backpack for your travel.