Singer is a household name in the sewing industry. Over the last 150 years, they have become one of the most recognizable sewing enterprises in the world.
Because of their previous experiences with this product, they’ve created the Singer Professional 9100, a machine that can be used by novices as well as experts.
The Singer 9100 can handle any sewing job because to its huge extension table, built-in stitches, and the backing of a well-known brand.
The huge work surface will be ideal for those who are just starting out in the quilting hobby. There are many needle locations to choose from, and while the machine produces a strange sound when changing positions, this is a small nuisance.
Having highlighted all of the positives and a few areas for development, there is nothing left to do except dig in!
Discover if the Singer 9100 is right for you by learning more about it.
- The weight is 18.95 lbs.
- The following are the dimensions: 18.3 x 14.3 x 10.8 inches.
- There are 404 built-in stitches, including nine automated buttonholes and two alpha-numeric typefaces, among other things.
- Stitching speed is 750 stitches per minute.
- Computerized/Mechanic: This machine is computerized.
- Bobbin: This is a top-drop-in bobbin.
- Limited guarantee for a period of 25 years.
Sewing machine 9100 is a professional and no-nonsense looking machine from the Singer Professional Sewing Machine 9100 a well-known company like Singer doesn’t need gimmicks or showy machinery to communicate its statement.
With a pristine white surface and a bright pink accent, Singer has shown that elegance can be found in the smallest of details. Because it is large, you won’t be distracted from your task while reading the LCD display.
Due to its modest weight and compact size, the Singer 9100 is easy to move or store.
Once the extension table is set up, you’ll have plenty of room to work on even the biggest quilts.
Overall, it’s a well-built machine that would look nice in a hobby area.
In order to appeal to the more seasoned user, the Singer 9100 comes with a generous assortment of optional accessories. These comprise both the fundamentals for the aspirational novice as well as a few more advanced stuff for the more experienced player.
Considering that Singer is a well-known brand, you should be able to purchase more Singer accessories at most retail locations.
The following accessories are included:
- Zipper Foot (also known as a zipper toe).
- Foot that serves many functions
- Buttonhole Foot (also known as a buttonhole toe)
- Hem Foot with a Blind Hem
- Satin Stitch Foot (optional).
- Using the Overcasting Foot
- Foot for Embroidery and Daring.
- Grasping for Foot
- Hem Foot with Rolled Hem
- Spool Pin Felt (optional).
- Brush/Seam Ripper (optional).
- Dust Cover with a Soft Side
- Extending the Table
- The Button Sewing Foot is a kind of sewing foot that is used to sew buttons.
- Edge/Quilting Instructions
- A package of needles.
- Caps for thread spools
- Auxiliary Spool Pin (optional).
Despite the fact that the Singer firm has changed its name a several times, its core values have remained the same.
One of their key manufacturing regions was established in Tennessee, where they’ve always had a great deal of affection for their American consumers, and they’ve done so for more than 150 years.
Sewing machines have remained Singer’s primary focus despite the fact that the company has expanded into other areas, such as flight simulators.
Every new sewing machine is an upgrade over the previous generation, with a wide choice of both electronic and mechanical equipment to appeal to all crafters.
A combination of their own expertise and client feedback has resulted in the greatest sewing machine they’ve ever made.
For beginners and veterans alike, the Singer 9100 is the greatest sewing machine ever made by the company.
The typical 25-year limited guarantee on most sewing machines illustrates how much trust Singer has in their new Singer 9100.
You may rest easy knowing that the machine and all of its components are covered by this guarantee. Keeping in mind that not all components have the same guarantee is essential.
Some minor components are not covered by the 25-year warranty, but the chassis is. Singer will replace or repair any damaged parts for the first year after purchase.
Keep in mind that your warranty is based on the date of purchase, so don’t disregard this. If you did not purchase from Amazon, we recommend that you compare the warranty provided by your store with Amazon’s.
√ Needle Threader Automated
Despite the fact that threading a needle is an essential skill for every sewer, it doesn’t become any simpler with practice.
You may save time by using an automated needle threader instead of doing the tiresome process by hand.
√ Drop-In Bobbin at the Top
In the Singer line, the top drop-in has been a staple for decades, and for good reason. It’s simple and dependable, so you can get right to work on your tasks.
√ Needle with Customizable Programs
To make it simpler to remove or replace your present fabric, you may set the needle to advance to the highest possible position after you finish stitching, making it possible.
Quilting and other similar tasks become much easier to handle if you set the machine to stop in a downward position.
√ Built-in Lettering
Personalize your work with the Singer Professional 9100. In order to add personal touches like names or messages, it comes pre-programmed with the alphabets A and B. Gifts with monogrammed initials are usually a hit!
√ Touchscreen LCD
This machine is very user-friendly because to its touchscreen. It serves as your command center, allowing you to pick your stitch, modify the length and breadth, and display Singer’s recommended presser foot.
You can sew whenever you want, wherever you are, even at 3 a.m. in the attic, thanks to the machine’s extra LED lights and its built-in backlighting.
√ Extension Table
The extension table on the Singer 9100 makes it simple to increase your sewing abilities and handle larger tasks like quilts or gowns.
When you require an extension table, you don’t have to fumble with your fabric or risk making costly errors that will take a long time to fix.
√ When You’re Picky
It has been reported by several customers that cotton accumulation in the machine’s nooks and crannies causes performance issues.
Several people have reported hearing an odd noise while shifting their needle position. Proper machine care may help, although consumers may prefer an equipment that requires less maintenance.
√ Not Made for Travel
We don’t advocate bringing the Singer Professional 9100 with you if you’re going to be using it outside of the United States.
Singer advises against plugging this in when overseas because of the variable voltage, and if you do so, your guarantee will be voided.
If you decide to migrate to a new country, this machine won’t be able to keep up with you. However, people who have no intentions to travel with their equipment will not be affected.
√ All Materials Can Be Used
When it comes to a Singer 9100 review, or any review, one of the most important things to note is how well it handles a variety of materials.
Our testers have found that lighter fabrics are easy to work with, and even denim isn’t a problem at all.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to work with heavy-duty materials if you know how to use your machine correctly. With this machine, don’t be scared to take on larger and heavier jobs.
√ Low Learning Curve
With so many features, the learning curve is surprisingly low. When it comes to threading your sewing machine, most novices get the hang of it on their first go-around.
Invite a buddy with more expertise over for a brief introduction if you’re apprehensive about becoming a first-time user. One time of assistance is all you’ll need; after that, you’ll be able to go rapidly on your own.
The manuals and support information for Singer products may be found on their website.
√ Long-lasting and sturdily constructed
The Singer Professional 9100 sewing machine is made with a solid, heavy-duty metal frame that helps it to handle larger materials without sagging.
This also aids in the stability of your machine. Having a sturdy frame reduces the chances of your machine skipping or leaping, which reduces the amount of errors you have to rectify.
So be certain that your machine will serve you well for a long time.
√ Manageable in Size
You won’t need a lot of space for this machine. It’s small enough to fit on desktops and won’t take up much room in your creative area. If you’re short on space, this is perfect for you.
It’s light enough to stow in a closet or cabinet until you need it, weighing in at around 20 pounds. And if you want to bring this machine to class, you won’t have any trouble.
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Let us now provide answers to some of the questions that are asked about the singer professional sewing machine model 9100:
Q1. What kind of bobbin does the Singer 9100 make use of?
A. We have a Singer 9100, which is a top-loading machine with a bobbin attachment. Because it requires Class 15 bobbins, we purchased a set of these.
Q2. Are all bobbins for Singer sewing machines the same size?
A. Bobbins exist in a variety of sizes, as well as metal and plastic, and empty and pre-wound options. While most machines can only utilize one bobbin size, whether the bobbin is plastic or metal is usually irrelevant; nonetheless, check your machine handbook to be sure.
Q3. Are Singer sewing machines a right choice for beginner sewers?
A. The SINGER Start 1304 sewing machine is a basic mechanical sewing machine that is simple to use and straightforward to learn how to use. Six built-in stitches, each with a predetermined stitch width and stitch length, make this an excellent option for beginning sewers.
The Singer Professional 9100 comes highly recommended by us. Beginners will have a great first sewing machine experience with this one, while more experienced sewers will have plenty of alternatives to let their imaginations run wild.
The programmed needle, like the top drop-in bobbin system and the automated threader, is a lovely feature that enhances simplicity of usage in the same manner.
With its understated look, the singer sewing machine model 9100 immediately lends an air of professionalism to your hobby area. As a novice sewer, you may be tempted to use this singer 9100 stylist sewing machine because of its ability to work with a wide range of materials.
- SINGER FASHION MATE 7256 REVIEW – W3ONLINESHOPPING
- BEST SERGER FOR BEGINNERS – 2022 REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE (w3onlineshopping.com)
- BEST COVERSTITCH MACHINE – 2022 RATINGS AND REVIEWS (w3onlineshopping.com)
- THE BEST SEWING MACHINE 2022 | REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE | W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM
- JANOME SKYLINE S3 REVIEW & GUIDE – W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM