We’ve evaluated quite a few Brother sewing and embroidery machines on our site, and if you’ve been to our site often, you’ll have noticed.
Due to Brother’s near-total market dominance, and the fact that the majority of their models are complete, accomplished devices with thoughtful design and user friendliness as well as high performance and low cost.
The LB6800PRW, the machine we’re going to evaluate, is a sewing and embroidery machine with a twist.
The brother lb6800 looks like any other Brother embroidery machine in terms of design. Even if it doesn’t have any particularly eye-catching qualities in the visual department, most of us wouldn’t mind having it sit in an empty corner of our living room.
However, even though we’ve seen smaller machines, the brother 6800 embroidery machine area is just 4 by 4 inches and may prove to be an issue for certain users because of its size (20.2-by-15.1-by-15.1-inch). In the section on performance, we’ll go into more detail about it.
As for the built-in embroidery patterns, the brother lb6800prw sewing and embroidery machine comes with 70 different designs and 67 different stitches (utility, heirloom, quilting and ornamental stitches). In addition, the brother lb6800prw has five pre-installed typefaces and 120 pre-programmed frame patterns.
We can see that Brother has gone out of their way to supply us with a plethora of valuable built-in functions.
This is a feature that most computers these days need, thus it should come as no surprise that the brother lb6800 sewing embroidery machine has it. An integrated USB cord allows the user to import designs they’ve created or obtained from the internet. The USB cable may also be used to update the built-in software.
Box contents include: an embroidered arm with a protective cover; accessory feet such as buttonhole and overcasting foot; zipper feet; button-fitting feet; and monogramming feet; as well as embroidery feet and an English/Spanish operating handbook.
However, although the lb6800 brother sewing machine works quite well in other areas, the 4′′x4′′ embroidery area could be an issue for certain people. For those of you who are accustomed to working on bigger projects, the 4 by 4 inches of embroidery area provided by this particular brother lb6800prw machine is just too little.
If you want to customise your child’s clothing, napkins, or towels, you can use the machine to do it, but beyond that, you won’t be able to do much with it.
Brother may have missed the mark with this brother lb6800prw embroidery/sewing machine in terms of embroidered area, but it isn’t a deal breaker since it is a combined machine.
One may think that a small embroidery area would be a dealbreaker for intermediate users who are accustomed to working on huge projects, because this is a very affordable machine. Most of you who are interested in sewing as a pastime won’t have any issues with the dimensions.
Finally, let’s have a look at the brother lb6800prw project runway machine’s other capabilities. When it comes to design and frame selection, the LCD touch screen display is intuitively simple to use and provides fast access to various editing options (the user may resize and rotate designs to see how they appear on the display, before stitching) and helpful lessons.
Inexperienced users will appreciate the brother project runway lb6800prw machine’s rapid bobbin winding, which requires just that the bobbin button be moved to the right and that a Start button be pressed to get the job done.
As we’ve come to expect from Brother, this shows the company’s commitment to keeping things simple and user-friendly.
In addition, the “Smooth Fabric Feeding” function of the brother lb-6800prw ensures that the bobbin thread does not become jammed, making the machine even more user-friendly. A highly illuminated workplace is typical of Brother models.
Our evaluation will now take an unexpected turn. Skip to the next section if you’re just interested in learning about the brother prw LB-6800PRW’s technical specifications. Yet another limited-edition Brother product has just been released, and the details below could be of interest to you.
The PE770 Grand Slam Package is a special limited edition machine that we propose for small businesses and people that want a more complicated machine.
Included in this package are: 67 stitch types (sew, embroidered and monogramming), 70 embroidery designs (with 120 frame combinations), 5 monogramming font options (with a total of 5 fonts), an automatic needle threader, a push-button thread cutter, an automatic bobbin winder, one-touch starting and stopping, a convertible sewing surface, the Project Runaway rolling bag and dozens of other useful accessories.
With the Grand Slam, Brother has truly excelled themselves. It’s currently the finest all-in-one package available, so it’s strongly advised that you look into it as well.
- The following are the dimensions: 20.2 x 15 x 15.1 inches
- The weight is 13.6 pounds.
- There are 70 built-in designs in all.
- Seven hundred ten stitches per minute is the maximum sewing speed.
- There are 5 typefaces in all.
- The embroidery space is 4 x 4 inches in size.
- Great Design
- The ease with which it can be used
- A large variety of accessories are available.
- Sewing speed is measured in seconds.
- Afforable Price
- Exceptional performance
- Size of the hoop
- Enjoy true versatility with a full range of 67 sewing stitches, comprehensive sewing functions, plus 4-inch-by-4-inch embroidery design and editing. Easy-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses all your stitches and designs
- Comes complete with 4-inch-by-4-inch embroidery hoop, 7 specialty sewing feet, designer rolling bag, USB cable, embroidery bobbin thread, soft cover, and more.Large 4” x 4” Inch embroidery area
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin for even, consistent stitching. One-touch automatic thread cutter cuts your top and bobbin thread with ease. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 710
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
The brother lb6800prw sewing and embroidery machine is an excellent for the price & performance. A combination machine like as the LB-6800PRW from Brother is what we’ve come to expect from the company, and it delivers in practically every area. It’s simple to use, even for those who aren’t tech-savvy, convenient, and lightweight. It also does its job effectively.
Because the brother lb6800 sewing embroidery machine is mainly intended for novices and enthusiasts, the sole negative is the relatively tiny embroidery area. In addition to the cheap pricing and the fact that this is a limited edition machine, the fact that it comes with so many essential extras is unquestionably another plus.
If the brother lb6800prw project runway doesn’t meet your needs, the Grand Slam variant could be precisely what you need.
- BROTHER DESIGNIO SERIES DZ820E REVIEW & GUIDE (w3onlineshopping.com)
- BEST SERGER FOR BEGINNERS – 2023 REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE (w3onlineshopping.com)
- BEST COVERSTITCH MACHINE – 2023 RATINGS AND REVIEWS (w3onlineshopping.com)
- THE BEST SEWING MACHINE 2023 | REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE | W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM
- SINGER SIMPLE 3221 REVIEW & GUIDE – W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM