One-Step Buttonholes may be made using the janome 3160qdc computerized sewing machine, which has 30 stitches and six of them. Stitch width and length are clearly shown on an LED panel, indicating the number of stitches you’ve completed. Pressing the plus or minus button makes it simple to change the stitch width or length.
Janome’s 7 Feed Teeth Box feeding system is well appreciated. Superior feeding is guaranteed, regardless of the weight of the cloth. There is no need to strain your eyes with the Automatic Needle Threader. The needle threader is easy to use: Simply pull the needle threader along, insert your thread into the hook along with the needle’s front, then pull the threader back out.
The bobbin cover provides a convenient window through which to see whether you’ve run out of thread. Additionally, it is jam-proof if the fabric is sewn off at the edge. The drop-feed mechanism of the Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine makes everything from free motion quilting to darning a snap.
The Free Arm Feature makes it simple to put on and take off pants, legs, and shirt sleeves. The jan 3160qdc computerized sewing machine precise tension dial makes sewing fun. You may choose where you want your stress to be, and it remains where you put it. Handy Central Control Buttons: These buttons are situated centrally so that you may sew with ease. Sewing without a foot control: Start/Stop, Reverse, Pattern Stop, Needle Up/Down (bottom to top).
All you have to do to wind your bobbin is press the bobbin-winder to the right, and the auto-declutch will do the rest! Your feet will no longer be required to operate the Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine. Use the Start/Stop button instead.
√ Automatic needle threader – no more straining your eyes to thread the needle, simply press a button to modify stitch measures, and use your free arm to do it.
√ It has an improved feeding mechanism and is drop feed enabled, and it has a bright two-digit LED screen for easy stitch selection.
√ The front stitch panel and LED screen make it simple to choose from 30 built-in stitching stitches.
√ No foot control required, auto-declutch bobbin winder, reverse stitch button, and perfect thread tension are all provided by the Start/Stop button.
√ Needles, thread, bobbins, and spool caps are included, as well as a one-step automated buttonhole foot; zipper foot; satin stitch foot; and screwdriver.
√ Shipping Weight: 16 lbs. Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine.
- - 60 Built-In Sewing Stitches and 6 Built-In Buttonholes - Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- - Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- - Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- - Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Open-Toe Even Feed Foot, Open-Toe Darning Foot, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- - Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, and an Instruction Book
Let us now provide answers to some of the questions that are asked about the janome 3160qdc computerized sewing machine:
Q1. What does Qdc stand for in the context of Janome?
A. As its name suggests, QDC is an abbreviation for Quilting Décor Couture, and the machine has a broad variety of operations for each of those disciplines. Needles up or down control, a backlit LCD screen, 50 stitches, a sliding speed controller and other features are included in the package.
Q2. Is the Janome 3160qdc a low-shank sewing machine?
A. We believe my machine has a low shank, but you’ll have to double-check it with the manufacturer.
Q3. What kind of feet are included with the Janome 3160qdc?
- 1/4 Inch Ruler Foot is a kind of ruler foot that measures 1/4 inch in length.
- Models with a 1/4″ Seam Foot: Top Load, Stitch Widths ranging from 5-7mm.
- Models have a 3 way cording foot, a top load, and a stitch width of 7mm.
- Models with an appliqué foot of 5-7mm.
- Beading Foot Set (Wide and Narrow): models ranging from 5-7mm in size.
- Buttonhole Foot is a kind of shoe with a buttonhole at the bottom.
- Foot Controller with an extra-large footprint.
- Overcast Foot M: Top Load, 5-7mm in the overcast.
Q4. Why is my Janome bobbin winding so erratically?
A. If your bobbin does not wind swiftly and smoothly when you push down on the foot pedal, it is possible that your bobbin winder is not entirely engaged with the machine. This has the potential to result in unequal winding. If your bobbin pin does not reach the end of the bobbin wheel or if your bobbin wheel is entirely loose, your bobbin winding mechanism will not work.
Q5. What are the applications of Janome blue tip needles?
A. This needle is a size 11 ball point needle that has been particularly developed for use with Janome sewing machines. When working with light to medium weight knit materials, this needle performs well, and it is the needle of choice for light to medium weight embroideries. Additionally, it is effective when quilting using polyester thread.
Q6. Will Singer bobbins work with a Janome sewing machine?
A. We are quite sure you won’t be able to use the singer bobbins with the Janome. They are not interchangeable. We looked locally for anything suitable but couldn’t find anything other than these Janome bobbins. The singer needles, on the other hand, do their job.
According to user evaluations, the Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine is quiet, smooth, and produces beautiful, tight stitches. It is also low weight and easy to travel. Both the simplicity of threading (bobbin and needle), as well as how well it feeds the cloth, have been mentioned in customer feedback.
You never know whether a previous user has used the machine without adjusting anything to stitch through cotton, satin stretch knit, or leather! Sewing through 3/4 of an inch of cloth was no trouble for the same user. A janome 3160 sewing machine, such as the Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine, can handle both thin and thick fabrics.
We couldn’t find a single poor review of the Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine among the many positive ones we found. In this case, the only item that was missing was an accompanying DVD.
- JANOME 2212 REVIEW & GUIDE – W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM
- BEST SERGER FOR BEGINNERS – 2022 REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE (w3onlineshopping.com)
- BEST COVERSTITCH MACHINE – 2022 RATINGS AND REVIEWS (w3onlineshopping.com)
- THE BEST SEWING MACHINE 2022 | REVIEWS & BUYING GUIDE | W3ONLINESHOPPING.COM
- SINGER 3232 SEWING MACHINE REVIEW & GUIDE (w3onlineshopping.com)